Welcome to The Babe Cave Bulletin Board
The salon will be closed on:
Thursday November 25
Friday November 26
Saturday November 27
Friday December 24
Saturday December 25
Friday December 31
Saturday January 1
Message from Haily:
Secret is out, my family and I are making the big move out of state! With that being said I will still continue to own The Babe Cave, but my role will be very different. I will be working behind the scenes, ensuring that our beloved Cave still rocks everyone's socks! I have been extremely blessed with an awesome set of Babes who embrace the vibe of The Babe Cave and have the same care for all my beloved clients along with our many new clients. With Cassie, Kristen, Ana and Xochitl rest assured you will be in great hands! I have placed policies to ensure that the shop runs smoothly and continues to provide everyone with the best service as possible. I thank all you team players out there, (a.k.a. all of my clients) for your patience during this transition. I am extremely humbled by your support throughout the years, especially during the shut down. This journey of getting to know so many wonderful women has helped turn me into the person I am today. I will forever cherish our laughs, stories and friendships that we have had... and just to think it all started from your waxing appointments! I love you all so much!
- Haily LeMaster
No Show Policy:
- You must cancel your appointment 24 hours before your scheduled service time.
- If you are 5 minutes late, you will be marked as a no show.
- First no show: No charge.
- Card is required to book an appointment after your first no show.
- Second & future no show: 100% charge of total service(s) booked.
- Any scheduled appointment 1 hour or longer will require a 50% non refundable booking deposit.
- Any service(s) change to an existing appointment with less than 24 hours notice, will also be considered a no show. Same rules will apply.
- Client cannot book/hold the same service, in less than a 2 week period.
- After your third no show, we will require full payment at the time of booking for any future appointments.
As long as you have a fresh tampon in, we can still proceed with your wax appointment. We cannot wax you If you are not wearing a tampon due to sanitary reasons.
In the case of not wanting to wax during your cycle there are two options.
Option 1:We will require payment for that days brazilian, extended bikini, or bikini appointment and reschedule your appointment within the next 10 days. This payment will be applied to the rescheduled appointment.
This appointment is non rescheduleable & non refundable.
*Note: IF the scheduled brazilian, extended bikini or bikini appointment is booked with any other service(s) that exceeds 30min., client must proceed to come in for the remaining service(s) booked other than the brazilian, extended bikini or bikini. If client does not come in, then those service(s) will be marked as a no show. No show policy is applied.
Option 2: If you do not want to take the booking of 10 days option, we mark the appointment as a no show. No show policy is applied.
As a courtesy to our Estheticians and other Clients.
If an appointment is un-confirmed, we will cancel the appointment 2 hours prior to appointment time. This will be marked as a no show.
Thank you so much for your understanding!
No Show Policy
A Safe & Sanitized Babe Cave
We want to make sure that you feel comfortable and safe returning to
The Babe Cave.
We are taking the precautionary steps to make sure that all high-touch surfaces and equipment are wiped down and cleaned before and after each client. We kindly ask that you also be visulant in taking the extra preventive measures when during your visit.
* Be considerate of other clients and staff – If you have been in contact with or exposed to someone suspected of having Covid - 19, have traveled out of state or internationally in the last month, or feeling under the weather, if you are coughing or sneezing, if you have a mild fever, headache, shortness of breath, or any other cold/flu – like symptoms, please reschedule your appointment to a later date.