Welcome to The Babe Cave Bulletin Board
Please be aware of our changes to the No Show policy. See below.
At this time Haily is not accepting new clients.
Here at The Babe Cave customer service is our number one priory.
The cost of our product and supplies have gone up. To continue to to offer our guests quality services using products we all love, this increase is necessary for our business. Thank you all for your understanding and your continued support.
We appreciate you more than you know!
Cash Discount: We offer 10% off your service total .
Extended Bikini $50
Full Arms $45
1/2 Arms $40
Full Face $40
Full Face w/o Brows $55
Full Legs $65
1/2 Legs $40
Brazilian 1/2 Legs $80
Brazilian Full Legs $110
Extended Bikini 1/2 Legs $80
Extended Bikini Full Legs $100
Bikini 1/2 Legs $70
Bikini Full Legs $90
No Show Policy:
- You must cancel your appointment 24 hours before your scheduled service time.
- If you are 5 minutes late, you will be marked as a no show.
- First no show: No charge.
- Card is required to book an appointment after your first no show.
- Second & future no show: 100% charge of total service(s) booked.
- Any scheduled appointment 1 hour or longer will require a 50% non refundable booing deposit.
- Any service(s) change to an existing appointment with less than 24 hours notice, will also be considered a no show. Same rules will apply.
- Client cannot book/hold the same service, in less than a 2 week period.
As a courtesy to our Estheticians and other Clients.
If an appointment is un-confirmed, we will cancel the appointment 2 hours prior to appointment time. This will be marked as a no show.
Thank you so much for your understanding!
No Show Policy
Meet Ana our newest Esthetician to The Babe Cave Family. We are excited for you guys to meet her, she is sure to make anyone feel welcomed. Ana's schedule is opened for the month of June and July.
Message from Ana:
"Hi my name is Ana.
A few years ago I achieved my goal to become a licensed esthetician. I’ve always had a love and passion for the beauty industry. Especially empowering women and achieving their waxing goals. My favorite part of being an Esthetician is earning clients trust and seeing them come back with confidence. Seeing their smile as they express how happy they are with their progress. I truly love what I do and grateful to be apart of The Babe Cave Family "
A Safe & Sanitized Babe Cave
We want to make sure that you feel comfortable and safe returning to
The Babe Cave.
We are taking the precautionary steps to make sure that all high-touch surfaces and equipment are wiped down and cleaned before and after each client. We kindly ask that you also be visulant in taking the extra preventive measures when during your visit.
* Be considerate of other clients and staff – If you have been in contact with or exposed to someone suspected of having Covid - 19, have traveled out of state or internationally in the last month, or feeling under the weather, if you are coughing or sneezing, if you have a mild fever, headache, shortness of breath, or any other cold/flu – like symptoms, please reschedule your appointment to a later date.